Sunday, June 6, 2010

Home again

Well, I had a wonderful trip home. It was nice seeing my family and friends. I never knew how homesick I was until I actually went home. I didn't realize I would be so busy. It's hard trying to fit everyone in. I tried to spread my time evenly with everyone. I feel like I could have seen some people more. It was hard. It makes it nice knowing I'll be going back home in August. Next time around Ryan will be with me. That will be really nice. It was nice coming home to Ryan. I was excited when I saw his face at the airport. I hope we are able to visit home together from now on. I know his family misses him. I know he misses his family. So now I have to get back to reality. I go back to work tomorrow. I'm not so excited about it. I miss working in labor and delivery. The ER is just not my thing any more. I actually like not working. The thing is, I like receiving a paycheck. So I guess I have to keep working. Well, officially today, I am 9 weeks pregnant. I need to make an appointment with a doctor. Ryan is really excited about it. I can't wait to see his face when he hears the heartbeat for the first time. I will be excited too. It will be different to actually be the patient and hearing the heart beat coming from me. So we're both excited. We have a long way to go. I'm not even showing yet which is good considering I'm still very early along. So anyways, we are getting ready to watch a movie. I will check back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment