Saturday, May 8, 2010

Expecting

Ladies and gentlemen. If you haven't heard, I'm hear to tell you. There is a little baby growing in my belly. It's very early along in the pregnancy so things are still new and unreal. I guess at this stage of the pregnancy, my baby has a little tadpole tail. Very cute. I should be due around January 9 or 10. I still need to go see a doctor. I had to get better insurance through the Navy. I only had Tricare standard and needed Tricare prime. So it doesn't take effect until June 1. So I will make an appointment after that. Ryan and I are both very excited. It took several days for Ryan to actually believe me. He was in denial and shock for a while. I think he's coming around. He emailed me some weblinks about what to eat and what not to eat. So he's definitely thinking about it. So this will be my parent's 3rd grandbaby and Ryan's parent's 1st grandbaby. Everyone is very excited. So anyways, we have a lot to think about. Our apartment is WAY too small for an addition to our family. It's only 2 bedrooms, and the second room is already full. I have a bed in there. Ryan thinks we should get rid of the bed, but I said no because I want to have a bed for visitors. We need at least 3 bedrooms. It's going to be so exciting when we go shopping for cribs and car seats and the most exciting things are clothes. I love baby clothes. I always loved buying clothes for my niece and nephew. No I get to buy clothes for my own baby. Yay! I went crazy taking pictures of Logan. I can only imagine how I'll be with my own baby. I think it's also cool my best friend Angie is having a baby in October. Then Dustin and Jackie are due in November. 3 babies all due real close together. I'll have to visit home often so they can be best friends. We can have baby play dates. How cute is that!? Once our little bundle of joy arrives, I have 2 furry babies that will be starving for attention. I'm going to have to make sure I give them both attention so their jealousy doesn't rage out of control. So, anyways. That's what is new. Now more than ever I wish my house would sell. The new beautiful roof is in place. Now it's all in God's hands. I don't know what more I can do. So please pray with me. Pray my house sells very soon. I could use that money and put it towards paying off bills and buying things my baby needs. Well, I have to work tonight. So I'm going to get off of here. We love everyone back home. Miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment