Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Howdy dudy

Update time. There's not much more going on. I start hospital orientation on April 12. So basically the first week I will be sitting in a conference room listening to the big wigs talk for a day or 2 then I think there's a tour of the facility then some computer work. I don't start in the ER until the following week. Then I'll have 4 weeks of orientation in the ER since it's been 1 1/2 years since I've worked in the ER. It will get me back in the swing of things. So I have a showing tomorrow. I'm keeping me fingers crossed. I just have a bad feeling in my stomach that it's not going to sell by the time the first time home buyers thing is over. So I guess what I'm planning for is to take it off the market in May, if the first time home buyers credit ends, find someone to rent it then try and spruce it up some more. It needs a new roof, new windows and sliding glass door, fresh paint on the outside, and some landscaping working in the backyard. That will take some work and money, but if that's what it takes for it to sell, then I need to do it. So someone at the IRS office said I should be getting my taxes on Friday. I really hope when I wake up on Friday and check my bank account, I hope I see my money in there. I have bills to pay darn it. Ryan is still in school. Not sure if he's enjoying it. I know he hates getting up early. I think he hates it because I'm still in bed sleeping. Things will be changing soon enough. I think that's about it. I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter. People who don't have a camera for their computer need to be getting one so we can skype. It's fun and easy. There's no reason not to. Anyways, we love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment