Friday, April 2, 2010
Happy Days
Well, a couple of days ago, I received some fabulous news. I finally got a job. I will be working at Harrison Medical Center in Silverdale in the ER. It's not strictly nights or days. It's a per diem position which means I pick up hours when they have holes. The manager said with summer coming, there will be several people taking summer vacations. Also, there are 2 RN's who will be going on maternity leave soon. So basically I will have plenty of opportunity to work. I'm hoping to get in some overtime. I have plenty of bills that need paid off. Ryan and I are excited to start saving money, as well. Also, there is another Harrison Medical Center in Bremerton. So if all the needs are met at Silverdale, and I want extra hours, I can check the hospital in Bremerton to pick up more hours. I like the per diem because whenever I want to go home I won't have to find someone to cover my shift. I will just let the manager know not to schedule me on the week I will be gone. So I'm still waiting to receive my taxes. I can't believe I still haven't gotten them yet. It's pretty irritating. They would be very helpful right about now since I won't receive a paycheck for another 20 days. I just don't understand what the hold up is. I guess I should have never changed my name. The IRS can't handle it. I haven't had a showing on my house since last week. I'm becoming very nervous about my house not selling. I think I may have to take it off the market and do some updating. If I take it off then relist it, I may get a different realtor. I don't know if it's necessarily her fault that's it's not selling, but I don't like our communication. I have called her and left messages, and she doesn't return my calls. I have to email her to get any response. I emailed her a week ago and haven't had a response. It's frustrating. So now I have only 2 things weighing me down. My taxes and my house. Getting a job as relieved lots of tension for me. Ryan is still in school. He got out of school early today. I will be spending Easter by myself because Ryan has duty that day. I want to go to church. There's a community center that has a Protestant service and Catholic service. I might meet some new people, as well. So other than that, we are all doing well. We miss everyone back home. If you're not on skype, you need to be. Get a camera for your computer. K? Get on it. Alright, love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sasha & Ryan,
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the job. Taxes, direct deposit is the way to go. Remember who is in the White House. He probably thinks there is someone who could use the money more than you and they are more deserving. It's only fair. Excuse me a minute, I just threw up. OK, I'm back. Hang in there with your house. It'll sell. Keep your phone close on Easter. We will call and get on Skype, Mom, dad, Dustin, Jackie and Logan will be here. See you tomorrow. Love and miss you guys a bunch.
Dad