Monday, April 26, 2010

That's Right!

So there's not much to update everyone on. Everything is still about the same. Things are going well at my new job. Ryan is still in school learning sonar stuff. Not sure if he passed the 2nd class petty officer exam yet. Not sure exactly when he will find out. I'm sure he's anxious to know the results. If he makes 2nd class, he'll get a raise. That's always good. We like money. Anyone who says they don't like money is lying. I'm not saying it runs our life, but it helps us live. So anyways. Right now we are sitting on the couch watching some tv. Just enjoying each others company. We both worked today. Well, I worked. Ryan sat through 8 hours of school. That could be pretty tiring. Sitting there listening to lectures all day. No thanks. So, let's see. What else would you like to know? It's still a little chilly here. We've been in the mid to high 50's maybe low 60's. I think it's real mild all year round. I don't think it ever get's hot here. That is a little depressing. I like warm weather. Oh, well. As long as it's not 50's all year round, I'll be ok. I'll be ok no matter what. I exaggerate a little. Ok, that's it for now. Just wanted to check in and let everyone know we love you and miss you. Don't forget us. We think about everyone every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment