Monday, April 12, 2010

Just keeps getting better


So today was my first day making money. I didn't do much today. I sat through 8 hours of lecture. Tomorrow I think there's more lectures. We might do some computer training also. So, anyways. I am no longer unemployed. It's very exciting. I will have a reason to leave the house. Then in a few months, hopefully my credit card will be paid off. It would be even better if my house was sold at that time, also. I'm not holding my breath. Since taking $2000 off the asking price, I have had more showings. People keep complaining about the roof. I don't know. It's very frustrating. The house is so move in ready. I know things need updated, like the roof, but it's an older home. I don't know what people are expecting. If they want a new house, then go build one. There's no reason someone couldn't move in then fix things later. It's not unlivable. I just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. So I got my taxes. They're all gone now. I paid lots of bills with the money I received. It's sad it was so easily used. Oh well. One day I'll be able to use taxes for leisure instead of paying bills. So things keep looking up. I just had to learn patience. I got a job, my taxes finally came, and I'm making new friends every time I turn around. I met another girl today at hospital orientation. Her husband is also in the navy. They live just down the road from us. We are actually car pooling tomorrow to the hospital. Things are good. Now I have to patiently wait for my house to sell. Well, I will be coming home for a week the end of May. My plan is to get a plane ticket from May 27 through June 5. I haven't bought my ticket yet. I will have 2 paychecks by the time I need to buy it. Um, let's see. Ryan still has school every day. He won't be going back out to sea for a while. He will be working on his boat until about October. That's when he'll most likely be reassigned to another boat. His friend is on the Ohio. He might request to be put on that boat. We'll see what happens. Well, I think that's it for now. My first real day of work is April 18. Ryan and I are going to the Navy ball on April 17. That will be fun. Can't wait to dress up. I think I'll wear the blue dress I wore for New Years. I can't afford to get a new one. So I'm still doing my insanity workouts. So basically I work out 6 days a week. Sometimes I want to skip, but I feel better after I do it. Ok, I've gone on enough. I'll talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment