Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just another day

It's just another day. Today is Tuesday. I'm still waiting to hear about a job. This is so very frustrating. They're waiting to hear back from my references. That's all they need to know whether they want to hire me or not. Seriously? Ugh. They can't tell whether they want to hire me or not just by my interview? I guess they have guidelines to follow or something. I don't know. They were able to get one reference. My supervisor back at Parkview couldn't give them a reference because it's Parkview's policy. Whatever. I guess they need at least 2 references. Anyways, I'm just feeling depressed and antsy and whatever. Boo hoo me. So also, I still haven't received my taxes. Another frustrating factor in my life. I filed them February 25 and still haven't received payment. Apparently changing my name confused the crap out of them. Seriously, my name was Mock now it's Edwards. Simple as that. Also, last Thursday I took $2000 off the asking price of my house. There are 3 things that are weighing me down. No job, not getting my taxes, and my house just sitting there. So this is me venting. Sorry if it's depressing. Anyways, that's all I have to say for now. Love you and miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment