Thursday, March 11, 2010

Almost

So we got some furniture today so we don't have to sit on the floor and watch tv anymore. YAY! We're pretty excited. We'll be even more excited when the real furniture arrives on Monday. I hope there is no delay in it's arrival. So I've been trying and trying to upload pictures and a video to my blog so people who don't have facebook can see where we're staying. I have been unsuccessful. I'm not sure why or what the problem is. Once I get it figured out, you will see pictures. If you want to see them sooner, you might just have to open a facebook account. So I got a little excited today. I applied for an ER per diem job at Harrison Medical Center today, one of the local hospitals. The manager or supervisor or whatever called me today to see if I was still interested. Of course I had to be in the shower when the very important phone call took place. I called her back and left a message letting her know I was still very interested. Ryan said I sounded a bit desperate when I left the message. Well, I am desperate. I'm hoping she calls me back tomorrow and maybe gets something set up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I know God is on my side. Other than that, we're still into movies because, well, we don't have much else to do. Ryan goes back to work tomorrow. He's actually excited about it because it will give him something to do. Also, we can't spend every waking moment together. We'll kill each other. I don't think there's much more to say, at least for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment