Monday, March 15, 2010

Day 1

So I got my things today. Very exciting. The movers got here around 8:15am and left around 9:30am. I had a crap load of boxes, I mean a crap load. So I spent all day going through every single box. That's right, every single box. When Ryan got home from work, he broke down the boxes so it wasn't a huge mess. My mind is blank. I'm pretty exhausted. Tomorrow is going to be another long day. It shouldn't be as bad as today. There are a couple things that seem to be missing. A floor lamp I have is missing the part where the shade connects to, and I'm not sure where Niko's food dish is. I might have to get him a new one. So other than that, I'm might have to bring this to an end. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment