Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yay!


Yay! I can upload pictures. That's so exciting. I'm thinking to upload videos, it takes forever. So I will try to upload the videos I made before so all of you who do not have a facebook account can feel included. So not much is new. I called the Harrison Medical Center hospital today to see if they made a decision about who they want to hire. I got the manager's voicemail. So I left a message letting her know I was still very interested in the per diem position. Hopefully I will get a phone call tomorrow. It will be Friday. If no phone call tomorrow, then maybe by Monday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. So I had a showing the other day on my house. The people were concerned about my roof even though the roof inspector I paid said it has 2-5 years left. They also didn't like how the paint was fading on the siding in the back. What do these people expect? If you want a perfect house then build one. My house is old. It's one of those cookie-cutter houses. It's good for a first home. Stop being so picky and buy it already. So my realtor thought it was a good idea to go down by $2000. I really don't want to, but she said the market has gone up for houses in that price range. So we'll see how it does at that price for a couple of months. It's very depressing. I'm just worried that if it does sell, I won't have the money I need to bring to closing. I know I'm not gong to make money on my house. I realize this. I just want to make sure I don't go bankrupt because I can't pay my closing costs. That's another reason I need a job badly. So I figured if my house doesn't sell in the next couple of months then I'm taking it off the market and renting it. That's the last thing I want to do. Ugh. To have to deal with renters is not my cup of tea. Well, first of all, I have never done it. Second, I don't live there. So I would have to beg for someone else to look after it. That doesn't seem quite fair. Then to top it off, all of the flooring is new, and almost every single room has fresh paint on the walls. I don't want to have to deal with renters damaging my house when I'll eventually want to place it back on the market. I know at this point I'm losing money on my house because it's empty. So something needs to be done. It's a good thing Ryan and I are living rent free otherwise, I don't know what we would do. So anyways, those are my struggles. The same thing I've been dealing with since I moved here. At least I've had a couple interviews. At least my things are here so it feels more like home. At least I have Ryan to help support me through all of this. So I'm going to try and upload some videos. It's time for me to shower. I have gotten back into my Insanity workout this week. When I tried restarting it before, there were things that stopped me from doing it. So now I'm focused. Alright, talk to you all very soon. If you have questions, you can leave comments. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment