Thursday, March 18, 2010

Still waiting

So, my things arrived on Monday. I am way excited. I worked my butt off the last 3 days to make our home pretty. There's still much to do, but Ryan and I got a lot done. It feels more like home. Furniture is in it's place, clothes are hung, the kitchen is full. Next on the to do list is to decorate. This means hanging art on the walls, arranging picture frames around the house, and placing nic-nacs throughout. Ryan has this weekend off so he'll be able to help me hang things on the wall. Plus, we'll be able to hang out all weekend. I'm pretty excited. I like spending time with him. So ok, I had an ER manager call last week wondering if I was interested in a job. I called her on Monday to see if the position was still available. She said she needed to talk to the other manager to see when a good time was for the both of them to set up an interview. Ok, well, that was Monday, and it's now Thursday. There has been no interview or phone call again to set up an interview. Ugh. So frustrating. Then yesterday someone else called me for a labor and delivery position I applied for a long time ago at a hospital in Seattle. She said they were going to set up a phone interview. She called later and left a message to say they were going to set up a face to face interview since I was in the area. I called her back but got her voicemail. So when and where is the interview? Who knows? She never called back. Dude, so very irritating. I just want a job. Just because there's a shortage of nurses every where doesn't mean it's easy peasy to get a job. I don't know what else to do. I've applied and applied. I got my RN license in Washington. Just hire me already. Also, I had a showing last week. Never got a response. I had a showing yesterday. No response yet either. Things just aren't going so well. I mean I did get my things, and our house is looking more homey. I get to see my honey every day. I just wish I could get a job and wish my house would sell. Maybe I'm asking for too much. I need to be more patient. That's what I keep saying to myself. It's not working. So today I was pretty lazy. I haven't done too much. I took some trash out. I washed a load of jeans for the 4th time because I was trying to get ink stains out of them. Then I sat down on the couch and watched shows and movies. Yep, pretty lazy. Well, that's it for now. You'll get more updates later.

No comments:

Post a Comment