Ok, so we are moving tomorrow. We will be living in Jackson Park. They are basically duplexes. It's like 4 duplexes attached to each other. It'll be a 2 bedroom, 1 bath duplex. I wanted a 3 bedroom, 2 bath house, but seeing as how I don't have a job and my house in Fort Wayne still hasn't sold, we will live in Navy housing. It's close to a lake and a path to walk my dog. It's a fenced in backyard and private. We have tall trees and a small creek behind the duplex. I'm excited to move in. We will be sleeping on an air matress for about a week because my things won't arrive until 3-15-10, but we'll be out of the hotel and in our own place. It'll be our first home as a married couple. I can't wait. I still don't have a job. Boo. I have applied to several other positions at the local hospital. I'm hoping for anything at this point. There was hail that fell from the sky today. What was so weird about it was it's not really even cold. I guess Washington has a cold front coming through so it will get down into the 40's. I don't think they know what a cold front is. Our most current like/hobby at this time is watching movies. We can't get enough. "So what do you want to do tonight?" "Watch a movie." "Ok." Our most recent movie was Public Enemies. Tonight we'll watch The Hurt Locker. I think that's about it.
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment