Saturday, March 13, 2010
What now?
So things are definitely different for me. I've been here for 11 days now. I've gone from staying up until 3am and sleeping in until 1 or 2pm to going to bed around 10 or 11pm and getting up around 8 or 9am. I have now been unemployed since February 25. So instead of going to work 3 times a week, I sit around and think of things I can do to keep myself occupied. So to keep myself occupied today, I sat around half of the day watching tv. Then I was bored with that so I started my workout again. I wanted to take Niko for a walk, but I got out of the shower too late, plus, I had to wait for the cable people to come bye AGAIN to fix my internet and cable. This is the 3rd time someone has had to fix the internet/cable. Hopefully they fixed it for good this time. So I was doing my Insanity workout, but with the move, I got off schedule. I was going to restart my workout on Monday when I had my pots and pans and utensils to make real food, but I was so bored today I decided to start my 60 day program today. I did notice a difference when I was doing it the first time through, so hopefully I'll see even more of a change the second time through. So anyways, what am I doing right now? Yep, watching tv. Alright, that's it for now. Until later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment