Wednesday, March 10, 2010
We're here
We finally moved into our new home. It's still Navy housing, but it's off base which is what Ryan wanted. It's like an apartment/duplex. We don't have any neighbors above us or beside us. The units are empty. Woo hoo! The only thing we have to pay for is cable/internet. We got our internet and cable set up today. So now we get to watch all the movies and tv we want while surfing the web. Yay! So exciting. I guess there's no air conditioning, but the guy who set us up with the place says we won't need it. There are so many tall, beautiful trees around us, they'll give us plenty of shade. Niko and Loui are settling in. Niko cried like crazy yesterday when we left him to go run errands. I think he really believes we are never coming back when we leave. They've really been taken for a loop. They'll be fine. So now all we need is furniture. We have an airmattress. I think by the time we get our furniture, their will be butt prints in the carpet all over the house because we have no where else to sit. It will also be nice when my stuff arrives so we can have some home cooked meals instead of eating out all the time. Yes, I know how to cook. Give me a recipe, and I'll whip up a delicious meal. It's sunny today, so we're going to take Niko for a nice walk. Try to find a park so we can play catch with his kong. I tried calling different doctor's offices today to see if they're hiring. Most said no, but they'll accept my resume. It's very depressing not having a job. I hate not being able to contribute to our daily spending. I'm not used to being taken care of. I'm usually the one taking care of someone else. I guess it's a nice change, but I like having money coming in. I have been trying to figure out how to upload videos to this so you can see where we are staying. I'll figure it out. Ok, time to get going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment